R&R Home Care Rigorously Screens All Staff Via an Eight-Step Process:
- Application – Candidates next must complete our customized application. The form requests information concerning education, previous employment, clinical experience, professional and personal references, driving experience, and licensing.
- Reference Checking – Applicants who meet R & R standards on the application form will be subjected to a reference check.
- Face-to-Face Interview – The Administrator at R&R home care conducts in-depth interviews with candidates to assess their reasons for becoming home health care professionals. We explore past work experience to identify skills, accomplishments, as well as personal and career goals.
- Background Investigation – After an applicant has successfully completed the application and interview process, we pursue a thorough criminal background investigation as well as a check with the Federal Office of the Inspector General for Medicare and Medicaid excluded individuals.
- Drug Screen – Applicants who pass the criteria for the background investigation will be asked to complete a drug-screening test at a certified laboratory.
- TB Test – All candidates will be required to pass a TB test.
- Competency Testing – All employees must complete competency testing/checks prior to performing home visits and patient care.
- Orientation – All employees once hired must complete our comprehensive orientation process prior to conducting home health visits.